Friday, April 23, 2010

This is only the beginning :)

Well readers, like so many I have become a young teen obsessed with the world of fashion. My looks, my clothes, how the world around me sees me, that's been taken to a whole new level. Let's face it, every teen worries about it, but once you're a fashionista, you take all of this to a whole new level. And I look forward to every second of it :).
I'm ready to show the world that I'm not your average teenage girl looking for a cute date and some juicy gossip. I'm not the girl you see in the movies, hair pulled back, glasses pushed up to the point where the nose piece is actualy poking her in the eye, carrying a stack of books so high that she can barely see over them to the point where she's falling down in the hallway, only to be helped by the cute jock, and going home to her vintage room and wardrobe of clothes from when she was 13, dreaming of the life she wished she had. REALITY CHECK: I'm the girl whose setting out to do the what everyone else thinks is so crazy. I wanna be the girl who makes a name for herslef in fashion, in photography, in everything that I want to do. I'm going to be the girl who can take care of herslef and live the good life.

No comments:

Post a Comment