Friday, August 05, 2011

Damn it to hell I missed Day Five of Pottermore -_______________________-
(BUT I GOT IN ON DAY 6! (in song form!) MMMM YES!FEELING GOOD! FEELING SMEXY!)
So Haley and I have been exploring the world and the nooks and crannies of our minds
Ha not really we just tie dyed and walked around my house
But I have pictures; that counts for something.







Moon and stars

Luna Lovegood's glasses

My leggings :)






my desk :P

I set up the ice cream bar when I went to work with my mama



Me in the American Apparell in Boulder


My poorly expressed "STOP BITCH" face for Haley


Trudging to find Tumnus/Narnia




My mama's work


Sam photo bombing like a boss... that's my sister by the way, I realize she doesn't show up here much... in fact she hasn't shown up at all... :P



Mountain Fair 2011 ^-^
which was amazing fun! I still need to take a picture of my new earring for you all don't I...
Hell I need to put up like 25 pictures of outfits and ideas and etc. etc.



Turkey basters, carboard, buckets, and tie dye.
We got dis

My bach porch

These were how our tie dye looked before we put them in the dryer and 70% of the color faded.
Dirty bastard tee shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment