Sunday, May 16, 2010

Destiny

Destiny... what is it really? Future, fate? I never really know, I always think it's the Greeks pulling strings and cutting some more, making life crazy and weird. MY idea of destiny is to go to the places and meet the people I'm destined to meet and see, along with living the life that can only exist in my dreams.

Here's to cutting string...
****
Oneword.com sample! fun fun :)
*****
It’s a reflex for my heart to jump into my throat when I see you. It’s a reflex for me to cry when I think of the pain I’ve felt. It’s a reflex to laugh at what’s funny, and it’s a reflex to cringe away from anything hurtful or unknown, because I’m too scared to expand my borders. I don’t know why this is, I guess it’s just the way that I am.

Slow reflexes I suppose…

No comments:

Post a Comment