Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Wondering More...

I guess I never really asked to be unique, hell, none of us did. I can't help but think about it: I grew up faster than the other kids in my grade. Not in age, but in mentality. All of them are clueless about the world they live in and the benefits of living where we do. They don't see how easy it is to take everything for granted. I'm not going to lie: there are kids in my grade who are going to drop out of highschool and have nowhere to go and nothing to do, and they'll be wishing for a redo that we all know was never there in the first place. Yet I feel like only several of my friends and myself understand that this is the greatest time of our lives. Going places that some adults haven't even been to, laying under the stars on those long summer nights wishing that they could stay like that forever, falling in and out of love even if it is just an infatuation, skiing, learning, Living. They're taking it all for granted while I'm taking in every second of it, documenting and photographing as much as I can so that I can keep a clear image. It's unbelievable that I've come so far in what feels like so quickly. But I never asked to have such a sharp view of the world, to go through the occuring and reoccuring events of a teeange girls life that are becoming surprisingly common in the U.S, and well pushing the point of insanity that she wonders if running is actually an option. They always say that there will always be obstacles but to be frank: life is just one huge obstacle that we're going to love, hate, enjoy, remember, despise, and cherish until our last breath. Live life to the fullest, because you only get one.

No comments:

Post a Comment