Wednesday, May 05, 2010

You Can't Help But Hope

Still counting down the days to the end of my middle school career. It seems like now of all times I actually at a risk of not getting everything in on time. It's crazy at how quickly this school year went by. To be honest I'm half sad, half glad. I'm ready to move on to bigger and better things in highschool, but I'm going to miss the easy going assuarance of middle school. Although it holds shady memories for me, it was still a place of knowledge, and a period of time that really helps set your future for highschool and for life. I learned who you can and can't trust, and I got a better grip on who I am, but I mostly learned to live life to the fullest. Hang out with friends, go crazy, and to all my younger readers: Hang in there. It's all worth it in the end.
Counting down the days...

No comments:

Post a Comment