Sunday, June 27, 2010

Need to Work on this More

Alright so I haven't posted anything in a while. But the world has been much to dull my friends; there's the occasional here and there but not much is really happening that I think is Blog Material. Will keep you posted for anything that is truly worth writing. ECLIPSE IS COMING OUT IN 2 DAYS! Do you understand the enjoyment I am witnessing at this very moment?? Probably not, but that's okay. Going to the midnight premiere with my many friends, hopefully. Need to find a ride home/ a sleepover. Crazy but I want to go SO bad!
Thinking (there's a shock):
*about him
*writing material, blog, books, stories, poems, you name it
*love
*Paramore (a.ka the most amazing band besides Queen and the Beatles)
*bit jealous of my friend and her newly found long-time love
*my bathroom is DARK blue. it clashes with my shower curtain. Not O.K
*My friend Haley's A-MAZE-ING phtography skills
*fashion
and there you have it. Will stay in touch!
P.S trying to post some photos here soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment