Friday, June 04, 2010

Starlight- OneWord

The starlight is visible in the night sky even from so far away. It's up in e the endless night sky where nothing is wrong and I'm down here, wishing I was that far away. I'm lying down on my trampoline looking up at the stars thinking about you and the rest of the world around me. I'm thinking of writing words that are so meaningless that not even Shakespeare could understand it. You don't what it's like to cry almost every night over you without shedding a tear, and you don't know how it feels to feel like there's a hole in your chest, because you know someone else has your heart. I tried to get over you, I really did, but sometimes trying isn't enough... I didn't ask to love you, but it's hard not too.

This is just a oneword!

No comments:

Post a Comment