Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Little Birdy with a Gray Cardigan :)


I like my hair this way :)




I wasn't planning on my hair looking like this today, I was thinking more really loose pony with the actual hair tie right before the end of my hair, do you know what I'm talking about? But I couldn't stand having my hair touching my face being on my neck so a crappy side pony for me.

Turquoise Bird and Cage shirt- $5 at Pacsun. Earrings- Hot Mama's, Birthday Present from last year.
Gray Sweater- Pacsun $20 (I'm guessing). It's Arielle's but I want one very badly.
Bohemian Manifesto by Laren Stover, lent to me by Haley. I'm freaking in love with this book :)

So the past few days I've been in bliss clothes wise, catching up on TeenVogue and Polyvore and all the lovely little things I've been lacking in inspiration lately. It's hard to explain but oh well. I kind of have to give credit to Bohemian Manifesto, it's eye opening to see all the different kinds of Bohemians and styles they have. I think I'm a Zen Bohemian but I don't know... All these little ideas and images of Bohemian styles flashing through my head basically, it's sparked ideas for novels, fashion, and surprisingly interior design which I usually never give any thought to.
OH! I've also had the idea of
*a Breakfast at Tiffany's party, consisting of the ladies dressing up as Audrey Hepburn and party favors: little blue boxes with fake rings in them.
*a dressy, tea party that just might turn into a murder mystery...
I also have all these winter articles of clothing I'm searching for with lower prices and preparing for Christmas. So...
I've got to go, it's hopeful that photo shoots and what not will make themselves present eventually here.
XO
Katie 



No comments:

Post a Comment