Thursday, December 02, 2010

Haley takes over. You might not be ready for this.

So this girl her name is Katie- she's cool and she says her name is Katie.

But I'm sure her name is Jane.

Even if she doesn't know it yet.

My name is Haley.

But I'm sure the wolves wouldn't like it.

I was raised by wolves if you didn't already know it.

This isn't spam- but actually a term of endearment.

Terms of endearment is a movie I would like to see.

But more on topic, I don't like Jane's new keyboard.

It's silly.

Backspace and me have never gotten so up close and personal.

New best friend I think yes. Don't tell Jane. This has nothing to do with fashion or bohemianism or hipsterdom. But sometimes in life things just get weird, and the keyboards are too square.


This rant-like-post-is-almost-over.

In the words of Naruto, "BELIEVE IT!"

-Haley

You can see more things like this www dot hopscotchinheels dot blogspot dot com

No comments:

Post a Comment