Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Taken by Haley and her Magic Cameras :) a quick little thoughts.

Cardigan- Maurice's, $10
Owl Necklace- Rue21, $1
Turquoise Tank, cotton- $5
Amazing Floral Bag that is the love of my life- Target, $14
Camera- Haley's.... Sigh.


Freaking Amazing picture Haley took.

Smizing. NBD.
...
I think....

I'm floating O.o
My God I love this photo.

Yeah so I've just been catching up on my Spring Fever with some snazzy photos and picture sessions with Haley.
Alas- my camera charger is still no where to be found.
What.
The.
Holy.
HELL.
This is torture, completely antagonizing and unfair.

Aside from my bubbling ramble, just coming up with some sketches, photo schemes, and studying Say Yes to the Dress- why I don't know, just am. Trying to come up with a slightly new style that's a little more tomboyish with that girlish flicker to it that makes it extravagant. Summer preferred. Polyvore sets are sure to sneak on over here...
Reading Secret Life of Bees, once again loving it.
Very Potter Musical/Sequel songs soaring in and out of my mind like air, Darren Criss's shmazing voice making my heart pound X100
http://www.teamstarkid.com/ Potter Fans- Go there for humorous entertainment. Go. Now. Don't even finish this post, just GO.
39 Days until MOVING! :D :D
43 days to Summer!!
51 Days til Greece!!!

Oh yeah so I just figured out I'm moving into my new house May 30th, two days after a major shopping spree.
I am so excited I might scream butterflies.

Well my friends, keep it classy :)
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment