Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh hey there...

Hi. So I'm up at 1 a.m, even though I have to wake up at like 7:30 for a concert, because I'm waiting for Pottermore to open. It's hot as hell in my room, and I forgot my glasses at my mom's so I still have my contacts in so I don't kill my neck trying to read everything on screen, but my eyes are suuuuuuuuuper dry. My iTunes account is spazzing so I can't get any new music. And my throat hurts a little bit.
All in all though- a marvelous day at Mountain Fair with friends from work and school. I'm going there again tomorrow for that concert I mentioned, but after that I'm going rafting with my Aunt. Then after that I'll hopefully convince my dad to take me to Wal-Mart to grab tie-dye. I still need shirts/leggings/whatever else I can get my hands on though...
Hopefully no one, as Haley put it once, pissed in his cereal tomorrow too. He seemed so irritable so I just kind of sat there like -_____________________________________________________-
So it just occured to me that-
HOLY CRAP IT'S ALMOST 1!!!! AH I hope Pottermore opens soon!!
Anyway, it's occured to me that I have a few outfit pictures I took in Greece that I never put on here. Then there are regular pictures that I haven't put on here.
So in other words- it's taken me nearly two months to tell you about one of the best trips of my life.
Good job to me.
I'll just do the outfit ones now, my brain isn't up for sorting through over a thousand photos.

outfit for dinner the first night

taking pictures in our room. I didn't really wear that dress the entire trip except for this one half an hour...

beachhhhhhh


walking around the street mall. I loved it there so much



Yummy milkshake :)

I'm in love with this dress- it can be a halter,strapless, a skirt (like 3 different skirts, and when pinned properly- pants.






 Sorry for some of the shitty low quality ones- I had to ask my sister for her help, and well- smehhhh.
Pottermore isn't responding to me so I'm going to check it in the morning... like when I wake up because I guess it's already morning :P
XO
Katie
P.S hope you like the new title/set up!

No comments:

Post a Comment