Friday, July 01, 2011

VERY Colorful Goo.

Came home to a chocolate milkshake and I found the second CD to my Queen's Greatest Hit's set. I'm pretty content considering the miserabley long, makes-you-think-car ride home from Boulder. The actual town was really cool actually, I can see myself going to college there.
Ugh, that's one of the three main things I was thinking about the whole ride home though; three more years and I'm off to college. I don't know where to go, or if I want to go (well I do... but I don't, does that make sense?), I don't know what to do, I don't know much about this sort of thing...
I have school on the brain, it's bothering me yet intriguing me at the same time. I mean oddly enough I listened to Fifteen by Taylor Swift in the car, and I flashed back to listening to that the first day of freshmen year while I was getting ready. Then I think to now- being summer time, going into sophomore year- and I think how much everything has changed and I wonder what'll happen this year. I keep thinking about Homecoming, Creative Writing, and Choir, and I'm really excited, I'm just scared it's going to be like last year, where Homecoming passed, and then I had softball and the play to keep to excited or whatever. But when those ended, the rest of the year just kind of bombed, a side from a few key moments.
I don't know why I'm saying all this on here.
I guess it's because I'll feel like I'll explode into colorful goo if I don't.
That sounds lovely.
I'm going to go draw/read.
Got a new Nylon and I've also been coloring my keds. I'm pretty excited about those, I'll post pics as soon as they're finished. I'm probably going to buy 2 more pairs if I continue to obsess over them...
Ughhhhhhhhhhh Blogger quit glitchin, and bitches stop yo bitchin PLEASE.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment