Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Anxiety Might Kill Me.

Okay so I had the first part of my audition for West Side Story on Tuesday. I just had to sing "A Whole New World" from Aladdin and that went really well. Then on Wednesday we were challenged with singing the songs for the women, dancing to America (I did well minus reversing left and right -_-) and doing lines. But the simple fact that has me up at night is that 8 girls are going to be cut because 20 I believe auditioned and the maximum needed in 12. The mere fact that I might not make it in has my heart bashing against my ribs. It's not pleasant.
ANYWAY: right now I'm in Chamber Choir right now. We've started the day amazingly well with hearty laughter :) Watching our director's face while she laughed had to make my day, it was SO funny. Now every one's working for our pieces for Choir Coffee House and 1. I'm at the bottom of the list and 2. my partner isn't here. SIGH. But I've decided to entertain myself by entertaining you people with writing material that lacks in divine elegance I believe...
I've got to tell you listening to the Junior and Senior boys sing Josh Groban's "You Raise Me Up" is giving me that smiley feeling hahaha.
SOOO.........
Oh yeah I'm thinking of posting//writing some vignettes because Haley is looking to stick some in her zine... *Haley you still haven't explained to me what it is... And anyway just writing up some lovely little pieces is what I need right now.
X-Games this weekend :D I'm missing school tomorrow for it, that is if I don't become bed-ridden of this damn sore throat >.<
We shall see......................
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment