Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Haley I did enjoy this. Indeed indeed. Rocking some cookie dough eatin'/nibbles right now while I'm watchin Avatar: The Last Airbender. Life is good. Indeed it is. (Click on it. It gets better!)
Florida in ONE day. Bitches... I'm sorry.
"Your pessimistic attitude is turning into a quite a piss-off."
Oh and get this, my amazing black moccasins from Forever21 have this amazing crack in the bottoms allowing snow to come on in! Isn't that super?? Gorilla Glue, don't dissappoint.
I still need to raid magazines and whatever else I can get my hands on. Scrap books of paper dolls is in your future. And birds. And... shoes...
Look at this B.A picture I took of Haley and her lover! (This is a distraction for my loss of words.) I will continue such writings until I have a quick photo ses ;)
XO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment