Sunday, January 09, 2011

LOVE






LOVE

He was always my favorite :)



My Christmas Present from Haley and a necklace I got from Rue21 for a dollar :)

SNOW!!

Book my Mom got for her Birthday

Look at that detail

Happy New Year Lovelies!! Oh my goodness, how 2010 flew by! I have some pretty high hopes for 2011, I don't know about you, but I feel like this is going to be the year of a life time :) Especially considering
*Vampire Weekend Concert in March with Haley
*Disney World on Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
*Choir Concert Tuesday
*Summer 2011
*November 19th, 2011: The Day I WILL get my Liscense. I am counting the days :)
*The rest of Freshmen year
*Shopping extravaganzas, like the one I had today with Haley which was remarkabley hilarious. I've never had a more productive bus ride!
Haley: *takes pic of her lips*
Me: what are you doing?
Haley: seeing if the lipstick I had on earlier is still there.
Me: Oh, no it's gone... where do you think it goes?

Dear me, the things we do with our time. I love every single bit :) Life's been good folks, I'm not going to lie. Negative moods covered with fake smiling posts does not seem to be in your future. Pictures are though! My new camera is sort of amazing :)
The potential this year has is kind of freaking amazing. For now though I leave you with that much, I realize I haven't written in forever but no worries, more is soon to come!
XO,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment