Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fifi Lapin/What Shall I Wear Today


Oh my goodness- this is just too cute...

Draw a few sketches of models, print them out like paper dolls, and if I have an outfit idea: sketch the outfit, put it on the model like paper clothes, and ta-da, Paper Dolls, home edition.



http://fifi-lapin.blogspot.com/
 Oh. My. Dear. Sweet. Lord. I think I'm an addict of this blog- mostly for it's wonderfully adorable illustrations. I looked at it last night for three plus hours, and I'm kind of obsessed with the illustrations she does of runway outfits. My favorite is the last picture there.
And if you would also notice how the first picture is a book, yes- that's the book she wrote. What Shall I Wear Today? I would like to buy it but sadly its $50 in the U.S :(
Other books I would like to get that I stumbled upon on Amazon last night:

*What Shall I wear Today? Style Secrets of a Furry Fashionista Fifi Lapin

*Classy Derek Blasberg
*How to be a Hepburn in a Hilton World  Jordan Christy
*Fifth Avenue, 5 A.M.: Audrey Hepburn, Breakfast at Tiffany's, and the Dawn of the Modern Woman Sam Wasson
*Breakfast at Tiffany's Truman Capote
*Bohemian Manifesto Laren Stover


2 comments:

  1. OMG I read Classy and it's ahmayzing! There are so many great tips in there, and it's hilarious. I think I finished it in one day while I was sick. :) It's a must-have, trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'e wanted to read it so badly for the past few months but have yet to find a copy- there's this special deal on amazon though where you can get it plus the "Hepburn/Hilton" book for like $10

    ReplyDelete