Monday, May 02, 2011

Just checking out Forever21 at 1:48, no big deal... actually that was 2 hours ago... Finished my English paper though :)

$19.80- I've really been deabating about getting a fedora and some nerd glasses. Just in case in turns into a photo/outfit situation where I need some... essentials? Maybe. On my wishlist: yeah pretty much.


$24.80- I really, really, really, really, really, really, like this. I want this. I need this. I don't care if it's super long. I want it. Comprende?

$27.80- So I really liked this for Greece, and ironically it's called "Greecian Sundress" or somehing like that. Something ironic like that, Idk.

$27.80- If you could zoom in on that pattern you would understand.

$29.90- Same thing about the zoom on this dress. Can someone please explain to me why eyelet is so freaking amazing though. I don't know what it is, but lately, eyelet seems like a pretty fantastic fabric choice and I've decided I don't have enough of it. My mom has some nice fabric I'm most likely going to turn into a dress, but what I would really like is something like:

Yeah that would be kind of kick ass. If anyone knows where to find something like this, comment with a link :)
... well don't all volunteer at once, it's only my utter bewilderment and happiness we're talking about here?
Not going to post that link are you?
That's cool.
No really it's fine. I don't care.
I mean yeah my eyelet/lace interest has only peaked a few months ago but you know secretly I've wanted a dress like this since 8th grade.
Not even, since I was 3 maybe.
Would you crush a 3 year olds dream?
Okay I mean yeah that 3 year old matured 12 years but seriously, don't be greedy, share that eyelet/lace love.
...If you know how to make dream catchers, that'd be a super thing to comment to.
...
Take your time...
....
...........
...................
..............................................................................................................................................
Okay do whatever the hell you want, I'm going to bed. This honestly just turned into me being kind of tired (and when I say kind of I think I mean SUUUUUPPPPPEEEERRRRR tired) me-talking-to-myself.... or talking to someone who I think is reading this.
I'm just gonn stop now.

No comments:

Post a Comment