Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunburn needs to burn itself up and die, because I'm done with this.

Hi. So before I get into the usual topic blend of sorts, please allow my to rant.
As you might have noticed from the title above, and implied to your personal knowledge, without me telling you, that I have a sunburn. Allow me to digress: So yesterday at a softball clinic, even though I reapplied three times with 65 SPF, I managed to get a sunburn:
Ony the back of my legs, including knees.
My arms up to where my tee shirt hit, so I'll be receiving a ugly farmer's tan.
And unfortunatley, a perfect filled in V from my tee shirt that would be slightly unnoticable if I only wore that shirt. But sadly no.
And now I tell you that I only slept maybe four hours last night. Why? You ask. Well dear reader, simply because everytime I turned in my sleep, I woke up due to the devil's fiery touch on my arms, legs, neck, whatever.
So sunburn all I have to say to you is: Go burn yourself up in hell.
>.<
SO apart from THAT on my weekend: went shopping with Haley and got
*cute floral/turquoise tank (WHICH I CAN'T WEAR WITHOUT LOOKING RIDICULOUS WITH THIS DAMN SUNBURN!!!!!!) $8 Target
And Haley- it still REEKS of your incents.
*sketchbook to put my magazine clips and drawings in- $9 Wal-Mart
*Hipster glasses (black)- $6 Rue21. I'm still skeptical about these because it's like: I have glasses. And I use contacts so I won't have to use glasses. But while I'm wearing contacts, I'm wearing fake glasses........
Idk.
*Lots of embroidery string to make bracelets- I'm working on a candy-striped one now- $4 at Wal-Mart
*and I would have had Henna but I had to return it because I needed to buy my new $65 softball mit at Sports Authority. >.< so. much. money. AHH.
And that's that.
Missing the first half of school to try and sleep for two hours.
☆Katie
P.S Haley got these Oxfords at Rue21 and I have to admit, I've been thinking about them since Saturday.
You, my friend (Haley) are sooooooooo lucky you had $14 (?) that day.
Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. you like my SMELLY INSCENTS HOWEVER THE HELL YOU SPELL THAT! and i should have gotten the black vans fuck my life :((( but the oxfords are super duper cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. HALEY! STOP TRYING TO MAKE BLACK VANS HAPPEN! IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

    ReplyDelete