Monday, October 18, 2010

Giddy... does that supply as a word??

I am in a exceptionally wonderful mood tonight :) I managed to make a bag made of left over jeans and sew on a button. We kicked out part of an amazing idea turned into a reality [photo shoot I've been gushing about for God knows how long]. Home work's done, along with the watching of Hitch (Boys: this is a must see. Take notes, might do you some good) and I filled up on a three scoops of ice cream and a molten chocolate lava cake. Call me a fatty if you want but I'm a growing, softball playing, skinny girl; fatty is not in my job description :P
Also it might be because the colors are lovely, the temperature is hanging in there, giving the valley a nice chill but not to the point where I need to break out my Peacoat, and maybe because my birthday is in a month....
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D 15!!!!!!!!!!! I. Am. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shall I create the little lists that have been floating throughout my mind lately???

Birthday Wishes
*Laptop
*Black Doc Marten's
*Camera (that's all mine!)
*Runaway Movie Soundtrack and Paramore's Brand New Eyes

In that order of importance/ need.

Music- Four Day Break of Sitting At My Mom's Reading To Kill A Mockingbird for English in the sun on the floor eating smoothie pops hoping for love and my cat (yeah that's a nice play list name)
*Secrets- OneRepublic
*Only Girl- Rhianna
*Pump It- Black Eyed Peas
*All I Wanted- Paramore
*She's Got Her Ticket- Tracy Chapman
*Dumb Love- Sean Kingston
*Teenage Dream- Katy Perry
*Clumsy- Fergie
*Harry Potter themes and such

Movies
*ALL of the Harry Potter movies times like 3
*Breakfast Club
*Juno
*Nick and Norah's Infinite Play list

Ideas/Thoughts
*'80's
*Denver Shopping Spree
*State
*Writing Ideas
*Lace Dresses
*Saddle Shoes/ Poodle skirts/ Greased back hair, you get the idea
*Jane Austen days
*ivory tea sets with pink roses, sipping tea under a golden tree wearing floor length baby-colored petticoats, holding thin umbrellas and gossiping (very Jane Austen)
*skiing/ mittens
*My poor Kitty :(
*chocolate chip cookies
*Doc Marten's
*roller coasters
*tattoos- whimsical ones, not drunken acts or your first love's name.
*Hogwarts

And then there's things like Halloween and my birthday and Thanksgiving and Winter and day to day thoughts but alas it is 12:15, tomorrow's Monday and I have lacked to brush my teeth!!
Night everyone!!
XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment