Friday, October 15, 2010

Lazy Autumn Days that you all have been missing out on AND 10:10 on 10/10/10 :D

Pretty in Pink for October I take it

I was excited to witness this moment :) 10:10 on 10/10/10
cue Angels singing pretty please. Brownies+Milk= LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

BUTTONS!!!!!

This is the view from my porch. You're jealous.

Making pizza in the kitchen with Mama :) wearing my BA Softball Sweatshirt (IT'S SO SOFT!!)




I had just caught it, and Sammy missed it. Waita go Sis.

Before



After! Sorry I was hungry so I ate two.
So no school today or yesterday which is absolutely LOVELY! I've been off doing school and playing softball, you know, the usual, BUT: GUESS WHAT?!
You're guessing.
Begging me to tell you.
You're getting closer.... JK you're not.
Should I tell you?
Okay I will, stop begging!
WE ARE UNDEFEATED!!! :D AND GOING TO STATE NEXT WEEK!!!!!!!!
 YEAHHHH BABYYY!!
I know it's exciting and if you don't think so...
Party Pooper *COUGHYOU*
I am SOOO excited!! because if we won State, I would probably go crazy with excitement.
Sooooo without further ado: my break.
Yesterday I hung out with Rachel and Haley at Rachel's, watching movies (The Breakfast Club, Juno, and two episodes of The Office) *The Breakfast Club was an amazingly good movie. Yesterday was the first time I had ever seen it :)
Then softball practice then team dinner at our pitcher's house. It was delicious and full of laughter; and curious wonderment because our right fielder showed us this freaky cool levitation thing she learned in Costa Rica. (IT WAS SO FREAKY!!!!!! I would show you, but I lack a web cam and 4 people who I need to help me. But any way...
And today... so far... Nothing.
Sigh...
my outfit though is simply this:
It's a little dark so you can't see my shoes but: rue21 brown scrunch boots. Although I must say that I think black Doc Marten's would be suitable here.
*which I just might be getting for my birthday*
...
:)
And that's that. I've caught you up and now we see how the weeks of Autumn continue.
So long!
-Katie

P.S On the same night we made pizza, my mom made Sliders (mini Hamburgers) and I tried my first hamburger ever with home made dough. And it was delicious. I just wanted to share this life changing moment with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment