Sunday, October 03, 2010

To Midnight: My Lost Love...

I didn't know how it happened.
We were just sitting at home one night waiting for the cat to come in through the door, when the clock struck eleven, and she still wasn't home...
That was when my worries were young. Little did I know (damn that accursed  line!) they were only starting.
We searched. We begged.
I cried.
No sign of your adoringly bright face had been seen throughout the town, except on the posters baring your picture and a plea for someone to help.
Then the day striked. We were coming home when mom told us the news.
There was a cat. On side of the road, lost from the world and her family, touched by God that she her amazing soul was still lingering on this dreaded earth. I tried to hide my gasps and tears but it was no use. They were as visible as the little fragile body on the road that others had seen.
We searched, looking more for closure and dreading the sight. We found nothing.
But I have to come and face facts now:
She's gone.
And my heart
shattered.
...
I miss you, Kitty :(
To Midnight: my lost baby of a cat who lived no more than over a year. Her birthday a few days before she became lost. We didn't even have her more than a year, and she had so much life left in her that it's not fair.... I miss her dreadfully. Don't think I'm not sad, because I am. But there are lessons to be learned here.
Life is essential ,yet it does not always end happily. That is why we must live it fully and purely, with love in our hearts and remember the times we smiled, rather than the times we cried. I've prayed to God, even though it's rare for me to pray, that he takes care of my kitty, just so I know
that's she's okay...
...
I'm crying now, so...
I don't know how to end this so I'll just leave it here....
I can't help but sob whenever I see a picture of her now. It hurts too much....

No comments:

Post a Comment