Sunday, October 03, 2010

The Perks to Being a Lit. Nerd....... That sounds like one nice book title :)

Today I roamed town on my bicycle accomplishing little errands that sounded like huge goals when I told my mom. This might have to do with the fact that I haven't gone out and sold cookies, which happen to be my MAIN goal for today but... that's okay!
Books/DVDs: Twilight Graphic Novel Volume One, The Office: Seasons 1-2, although I only watched two episodes, they were due today. The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, Burned: A House of Night Novel, The Looking Glass Wars, Ink Exchange, and Five A.M, Fifth Avenue. All have been amazing books so far, well except for Burned and Ink Exchange. I've been trying to read those for months now and I just can't do it. I returned Burned today along with The Office and Twilight Graphic Novel, I finished that book first. I got these right after my driving lesson and trying to find my cat last week... :(
My driving skills are coming along though!!!!! :D

Ralph Lauren ad in October VOGUE. This picture sucks in quality though...

Idea Journal, Eclair, and NYLON. Gotta love it :)

Same thing here, minus my journal.
I was wondering town in a sloppy pony tail, black fleece that's my dad's so it's giant on me, dark wash Mossimo Supply jeans I got from Wal-Mart back in October, Target canvas bag, and sunglasses that I hardly used despite the glare of the sun. I was quite the vision :P
I'm going to see if I can make use of that title: The Perks of Being a Lit. Nerd to use. Later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment