Saturday, October 23, 2010

SNOW! In October!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Snow!!! On the way back from States! I saw Snow!!!!!!!!!
Oh my goodness gracious I am so excited! :D I took this from the bus; I woke up, looked out the window, and there you have it. I went ecstatic with excitement because hopefully it will snow here very soon :) It rained a lot last night and now it's all foggy and rainy and such but hopefully things'll cool down and we'll get a few inches :)
I'm gonna go eat some breakfast and deliver all of those cookies taking up my freezer today. Tomorrow hopefully I'll go to Glenwood for possible Halloween ideas.
I don't even know what I'm doing for Halloween, isn't that just crappy planning.
K well... Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment