Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Delaney's Quiz :)

Kay so I was reading this blog called Diary of Delaney, one that I follow, and she had this quiz up and I read it, and in the middle of it I was like: OOOOOHHH I wanna take this! So here we are, with nothing to do with my time.
Let's not judge shall we???
1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
History
2. Who are you in love with?
No one
Jk Taylor Lautner, but that's only cuz of his abs!
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Nope
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes. This sheet of paper that has a number of an animal shelter/kennel place that I wish would call back saying that they found my cat already!

5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
...
Oh damn, has it really been two months? That's okay I'm going on a spree in about a month! :)

6. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nope
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
I don't, dad does. But when I start to drive... No... :'(
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
Last weekend for softball

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No.
HARRY POTTER 7 in about a month!!!!!!! :D :D
10. Are you hot?
I don't think so but lately I've been hearing things that I'm questioning...

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Cherry Capri Sun
12. What are you wearing right now?
Hollister Tee, and jeans. and undergarments, of course.

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
i don't own a car (YET) but car wash. I'm lazy :P

14. Last food that you ate?
...frozen cookie dough.
Teehee :)
15. Where were you last week at this time?
probably sitting on my ass on the comp, because I have no life. OH WAIT I'm doing that now!
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Nope. Cuz I broke.

17. When is the last time you ran?
Yesterday. And I'm going to have to today. And tomorrow. And ALOT the next day. And the day after that, and after that... Then I take a break on Sunday and then I do it all over again. Sounds fun huh?!

18. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Watched??? Pfft, I play! :) (softball)


19. What is your favorite animal?
penguins, fox, and panthers

20. Your dream vacation?
Paris!

21. Last person's house you were in?
Mine.

22. Worst injury you've ever had?
Sprained ankle. That still hurts when ever it's low pressure out

23. Have you been in love?
No. Infatuation is a pretty powerful thing though
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
Katie A., Shay, Bree, Daddy, Kitty and my aunt
25. Last play you saw?
RENT!... wait... maybe... OH! THE SPRING MUSICAL AT SCHOOL THIS YEAR IS WEST SIDE STORY!!!!!! :D :D EFF YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
witty humour :) Idk I'm not all that experienced in that area of work lol. I think you can tell be how much I blog and complain about how my life is full of school and softball.
I have other ways but I don't think they need to be listed ;)
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Softball. Read. Write. Draw. Sleep.
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
MySpace??? Ummm don't have one of those.
29. Next trip you are going to take?
FLORIDA!!!!!! :D
30. Ever go to camp?
besides the one I work at five minutes away? No.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
Yep and still am!
32. What do you want to know about the future?
...Oh geez. Uh: boyfriend, Paris, college/F.I.T/ wedding dress/ career/ best selling novelist??
..wait do I only get one question??
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
No. That sh*t burns my eyes!!!! but I would wear Pink with the purple cap if I had that money...
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
I hope not! I've been to the Doc's twice this year! That's good enough for me!
35. Where is your best friend(s)?
Seattle, Utah, New Hampshire, and here
36. How is your best friend?
idk about the first two, sad, and idk good i guess

37. Do you have a tan?
Ha! honey please I was pale before Twilight made it cool :P although I have a Sophie's tan!
38. What are you listening to right now?
Pump It
39. Do you collect anything?
B.A Pens
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
I'm afraid I cannot say that otherwise I will become the gossiper.
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Not me, but Washington State in August
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
Not in a LONG time.
43. What does your last text message say?
probably K. my phone is dead at my mom's
44. Do you like hot sauce?
Not really
45. Last time you took a shower?
Yesterday/ tonight
46. Do you need to do laundry?
Ha no thank god
47. What is your heritage?
Scottish Irish German English Welsh, and that's only on my dad's side...
48. Are you someone's best friend?
Yep! :)
49. Are you rich?
...in life... and... stuff...
just not money:P
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Sleeping, which is unusual

Well there you have it. Nothing else comes to mind I'm afraid, seeing how I don't have pictures or material handy, but more tomorro.... whenever I can :) Byeeeeeeeeee
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment