Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! La de la de DAAAA!!!

Hello lovelies! I hope your all having a wonderful holiday!! Excited for Christmas? Because I am!!!!!
So I realize that I haven't said much in the past week or so. This is because I've been on all kinds of adventures and trips that there simply isn't enough time in the day. So here you are, pictures soon to come (clothes are involved of course).
So Saturday-Sunday, I went on a Hut Trip with my family and my friend and it was really quite fun up to the point where I woke up from my nap feeling like sh*t. In more a more self explanatory way that doesn't involve me actually saying it: I jumped up and ran outside, feeling my stomach lurch. That was oh-so fun. Sunday though we go tot ski down and that was pretty fun :)
Monday-Tuesday, we (my fam) went to Denver and had ourselves an early Christmas!! Shoes and clothes galore!!
Wednesday- Slept in and then hung out with Haley. That was a fun day up until my brand new computer, that's over a month old, was threatened with viruses, stopped working and now I'm pissed.
Thursday- went shopping again, with my friend Shay who I see twice a year. That was QUITE fun :D
Friday- IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!! So so so so so so so so so so excited for tomorrow :) My Christmas list is short but rather expensive. Alas I can't help but hope that Docs and a camera are under my tree this year.
I'm off to get ready to go see a movie (TRON Legacy)
Toodle loddle loddle loo.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment