Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Day After Christmas Lovelies :)

Well Santa was especially kind this year and brought me a camera (Nikon Coolpix) and Toy Story 3, which I think just might be my new favorite movie :) I haven't cried like that since I saw The Last Song in March. Of course I had a smile on my face the whole time though. It was good Christmas, we spent it driving my sister's new RC Helicopter around my Dad's bedroom and playing on our friends iPods. A short day that I long for every year :)
Not much to say really, but pictures are definitely going to come now that I have my new cammmmmerrrrraaaaaaaaaaa!!! :D
Haley if you're reading this: Photo shoot tomorrow????
I'm off to shower, eat rolls, play an NCIS mystery game with my friends, and then go see the new Narnia :D
By the way if you get the chance to see TRON: Legacy, I recommend it. And if you have seen it, don't you want one of those motorcycles?! Because I sure do :) I know what I'm asking for next Christmas. Just kidding. If they were real though I would.
XO
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment