Friday, June 24, 2011

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POTTERMORE ACCEPTED MY EMAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 (Oh hell yeah 4 AVPM GIFs in a row )

Holy shit. Day. MADE. I don't think anyone even understands how freaking excited I am all of a sudden.
Well actually the GIFs you just looked at can sort of sum up my excitement. 

...Wait you don't know what Pottermore is?
You need to work on that issue ASAP.


Potter Fans, you must go NOW.
But if you don't get in, well, um...



Okay I used WAY too many GIFs in here. However I'm pretty excited. I mean it's probably not healthy to be this happy. But I am, hence the GIFs. I'm pretty satisfied most of them are from Starkid plays too....
And if you don't know what that is then you have a VERY serious problem. You'll need to go see someone about that.

I must prepare.

Finishing off with Lauren Lopez as Draco Malfoy is pretty fantastic. I think my day just got better.


No comments:

Post a Comment