Monday, June 20, 2011

Smehhhh

Things are a little cloudy today. I'm trying to shoot for a little redo, rethink, restart action but so far I've been sitting on my ass watching Love and Other Drugs, It's Kind of a Funny Story, and listening to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. And Tumblr and Polyvore but you know its... Pfffffffft.
I'm as cloudy as that one girl's make-up after a water ride. Or the weather. Whatever makes this post somewhat creative...
But to simply put this without being a negative, I want to upload pictures of Greece and make coloring pages but my motivation to find resources is just... ehhh. I woke up at four because I'm a teen in turmoil apparently. Don't even get me started. Point blank: I have yet to even get dressed, do my hair... physical hygiene pretty much. Which is a poor excuse cuz I have softball practice later.
I guess today is my lazy "recover from Jetlag and drama and being tired, do whatever the fuck you want day." So that's all good. That doesn't mean I'm not kind of annoyed how this day could have actually gone, but it's all chill, I'll do it tomorrow before my game.
This post would be much more entertaining if my GIFs were working/if I knew how to make them, and if my mom had Wi-Fi so I could use my computer to upload relevant facial expressions. It's also be sweet if my iTunes were on MY computer so I could make Haley a mixtape.
I really need to get my shit together, oh my god. No wonder my brain always feels like it's going to explode I never try to empty it.
Anyway it's an "Eh." day. I envy all those awesome bloggers and Tumblrs that have amazing shots and outfits. That's my main :* <---why I make this face reason today.
It's like Lindsay Lohan on a good day apparently.
Don't let the Muggles get you down.


No comments:

Post a Comment