Thursday, June 02, 2011

Day one and a half. That's not really a valid title......

Sitting by the hot tub reading The Perks of Being a Wallflower





Braid Charlotte did while we were bored, waiting in line to eat in this lame egg place.


New Dress- Forever21 (IT HAS POCKETS)
Clutch I got Haley for our gift exchange
Braclet- Forever21
Classy by Derek Blasberg. Pretty good so far!



Love this quote :)



Bag Charlotte gave to me because I guess she doesn't like it

Bathing Suit from Ross- $10


Floral knit crop top- Forever21


Lace top from earlier photos- I really really really love this :)


Eating pizza, having a not-so-short-very-angsty gossip sesh with Haley

Yeah my first day of summer consisted of clothes, pizza, softball, angst, and hide-n-go seek.
Life is looking good readers

No comments:

Post a Comment