Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Wow.
So even though I told myself I wasn't going to have another lazy day today because I'm technically having a lazy day (Snuggie Party) tomorrow with Haley, I didn't want to have three lazy days in a row.
Because yesterday I watched Harry Potter and made coloring pages all day.
But today I woke up at freaking noon. And have been in my pajamas on Tumblr, listening to Ingrid Michaelson all day.
And then tomorrow will be productive but I'll be inside all day again.
Ugh.
I really should get up but there's nothing to do it feels like.
I just needed to share how disappointing my life seems right now.
Well actually this coloring page helps, I'm pretty proud of this, it took forever to make.
But still.
Three days inside like a... a hermit. It's just
wretched.
I'm going to watch the 7th Harry Potter, keep up yesterdays tradition...
I'll attempt to do something productive later.


No comments:

Post a Comment