Monday, June 06, 2011

A note I wrote on Facebook: might as well put it on blogger too, maybe to help anyone or something that makes the world a little easier to live in...

I wrote this because a very close friend of mine is going through a hard time, and a while ago, I was too. We've all been there, so this is just a quick note because I don't know how else to say it. I'll probably be talked about and judged, but I just don't know anymore... So please just read.
***
Okay I realize that what I'm referring to is not my fight and I have no right to get involved. Knowing some people though, they're going to say things about me for saying so but you know what- I don't care.This isn't just about this one situation- it's about everything I've dealt with and will deal with in the future as well.
I stand back and watch a lot of crap go down, and I get that being a teenager can be hard because you have other people to put up with and we all get into situations we never thought we would be in, and don't want to be in them in the first place. But anyone reading this, it makes me sad that you mock someone who deserves to be treated fairly. I know you didn't mean to be offensive or mean or rude, but it's offensive to my best friend and if she asks you to stop, you should. No one deserves to feel horrible or angry, and it makes me sad to think we treat it with "sarcasm"- which in a situation like this just cruelty.This applies in all situations: No one deserves to feel anger or hate or whatever, only happiness and acceptance.
For once, just listen. Life feels better when everything goes positively, not negatively. I might be judged for this, but I don't care. I'm standing up for something and someone I believe in.I'm tired of drama- people talking about people, doing something you might regret later on, or changing into something you're not. Just think for once what it would be like to not have to deal with all that negative energy. It might be on accident or on purpose but either way, and I know I'm pulling an old, cheesy card if you will here, but wouldn't you wanted to be treated kindly too?
It just makes me sad, and I wish it would stop.
I'll just say this again: I don't care what anyone thinks about me writing this. You might think I'm weird, or think I'm talking about someone- maybe you who's reading this. But I'm not. I'm tired of being angry, and sad, and full of border line hate. I don't want anyone to think I'm accusing anyone or judging anyone. It just makes me sad to know that things could be better, and we're not trying to fix them.
I'm not sure how to end this, so I'll just leave it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment