Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All I want is my Putty-Tat back :'(

My pretty kitty, Midnight Bagheera, has gone astray, and her curfew is 8. It's 11 o'clock as of... now. :( I just want her home safely and sadly her, and the concept of sleep, have prevented me from writing the post I had planned. I'm just not in a writing mood sadly, and how odd...
Keep her in your thoughts my reader's, send her home with your minds pretty please! She's just a little baby after all :(
Wish me the best of luck, hope fully something more cheery tomorrow. I apologize again, my nerves are a little tense due to the thought of my lil' kitty running around in the big bad world...
Love always,
Katie
*****
OH MY GOD I HAVE THE WORST SCENARIOS GOING THROUGH MY HEAD RIGHT NOW!!!!! D':
Kitty!!!!!! Get your butt home NOW! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment