Saturday, September 18, 2010

Autumnal Pre-Photoshoot: Behind the Scenes.... I'm so excited for the actual shoot! :D

Yay for a productive weekend! :) Haley and I have accomplished the observation that Autumnal Photo shoots are exceptionally more beautiful than Summer shoots. I believe it's the colors...
It was really more of a pre-shoot, ideas were hatched mostly out of a few images we took of accessories. You'll understand what I'm talking about when I post pictures from the shoot. I'm so unbelievably excited though for the outcome of the photos ahead, why I don't know but I'm prone to becoming exceptionally excited when a simply lovely idea comes to mind.
Here we have pictures I shot from behind while Haley was shooting pictures. We call them "The Pictures we took of the pictures from behind" not really I just came up with that.
It's more like Behind the Scenes Pictures; so here we are:



Yes yes very lovely I know. I'm absolutely thrilled about where this lead to. You'll have to wait and see though, for the pictures I mean.
Why?
Because they have not yet been photographed.
There's also the matter of the fact that the outer part of the fence at my dad's house looks this amazing:
Is that not the most colorfully, lovely, "warm on the eyes" vine that you have ever seen?! I am so epically happy that it turned out so well considering the fact that I took this with my phone camera. Pretty, no?
Well let's see here:
Right now, I'm watching the ending of the third installment of Back to the Future. It's surprisingly good considering the fact I don't usually like movies like this. I realized earlier though that the guy who plays Marty (Micheal J. Fox) also does the voice to Milo in Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire (a.k.a. one of my favorite movies as a kid).
I'm also under the strange sensation... well craving really, that it's Winter Break, snow is falling and I'm in Vail staying at this really sweet hotel I've been to before for a skit weekend, sipping hot coco and wearing some ridiculously stereotypical outfit you would only see in a Christmas, romance, self-realization movie... I'm only in it for the skiing...
Something tells me that anyone reading that last sentence (especially people who know me well) are reading that with skepticism...
Teehee :)
Well continuing the with fashion part of this post; as much as I want to tell you the theme of the shoot, I don't find that logical so like I've said "you'll just have to wait and see".
Also today, I discovered the earlier ages of Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel due to the movie Haley and I watched called Coco Before Chanel. It really is a lovely movie...
Well for know I wonder about what is to come and the ideas that have been floating in and out of my mind for a week now.
A shower would be most lovely as well.
Until then,
Katie
P.S It just might be possible to squeeze in a book list before I retire for the night. No promises but I'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment