Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am BRILLIANT!

Okay so as most of you know, I am DYING to get my hands on a pair of Doc Marten's for the 15th birthday coming up in November (IT'S 2 DAYS BEFORE HARRY POTTER 7!!! EEEEEPPPPP!!!!!!).
And although I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to convince the rents to pay for a pair, I have been thinking myself, practically driving myself crazy.
What color do I get?!
I've decided black, thanks to Gavin really, pointing out that black goes with everything. But there was something unsettling about getting black boots. I mean they seem so... negative, so unhappy, colorless, really.
And then today
It hit me.
I could spray paint or hopefully even custom order them to have The Runaways Cherry Bomb on the back!!
Ingenious, I know right? I think they would look awesome that I would be so freaking excited to have a pair of shoes like that!!
Fingers crossed that I can hopefully come up with a solution as to how I would get that logo on there.
That's all for tonight, I retire now to my chamber, filled with clothes and papers that really need to be put away or at least tidied...
I am such a procrastinator...
that doesn't do much good....
So long!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment