Monday, September 27, 2010

Body Art: Clothes and Ink.

Saw this on lookbook.nu:
I restore your mother's faith in women
...? Idk, it was both feminine and questionable. But whatever.
*****
So today was boring and epically frustrating seeing how math just ALWAYS puts me in a bad mood.
Yet I made it through the day with ease, I'm planning on designing and writing some tonight, posting is most likely in the future.
I'm just wondering something though, due to an idea I have for a story and a conversation that we had at lunch that lead on into science:
Tattoos???
I'm just like curious. I'm not talking grimy, gritty ones you get when your drunk or just for the sake of getting one. I mean BEAUTIFUL tattoos that our symbolic and spiritual and like, out of my curiosity, are they necessary?
I'm just curious... Mom don't go freaking out, I'm just wondering, not saying I would get one... Well okay maybe, but small and inconspicuous, or at least small... Don't go judging!!
I do not know where I'm going with this, but I do know that I need to quit writing and go to my mom's work to get my softball gear and then off to practice...
Then Math homework.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
Okay well let me know if you come up with any amazing tattoo designs that are warrior-like and spiritual and elemental really. I need ideas for my story.
Got to go!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment