Sunday, September 05, 2010

Music, Movies and Blogger: Electronical Vices for the Night

Well unfortunatley taking a nap like I had hoped didn't happen but taking a shower did so that works for me.
Right now I'm watching Leverage with my dad and my sister before they go over to our neighbor's to watch Sherlock Holmes (2010, amazing movie by the way) I would go watch but my dad is making me stay home to get some sleep. On the bright side though I get the house to myself to watch The Devil Wears Prada. I was going to continue with my movie marathon that actually consists of The September Issue, The Devil Wears Prada, and The Duchess now, you know, the one with Keira Knightly? I've actually never seen ti, but I've been dying to so... the only issue though was that our Roku isn't hooked up because our wireless is down (we're hooked up to a different network right now, that's how I'm still able to use the Internet) but no wireless means no watching my movies which is unfortunate.
*****
Okay so now I'm watching The Devil Wears Prada, so... I'm gonna go. Don't know why I wrote this but I'm bored...
Yeah.
Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment