Thursday, September 16, 2010

All they care about is school. I care about moving on with my life.... Sigh.

"There is only one road to true human greatness... Through the school of hard knocks." -Einstein
....Well damn, is that not the most antagonizing quote you've ever heard? Every time I read in Science I instantly feel like punching a wall or lighting a match under the poster that bears that quote.
I'm getting more and more pissed off at the concept of four more years of school, sorry...
*****
No I'm not emotionally stressed or slowly going insane (okay that last one is a lie), it's just that I am in a horribly annoyed mood that it slowly turning into madness because of the fact that my expectations of high school consisted of learning something new, not going over the same sh*t that we've been learning since fifth grade. Do they honestly expect me to put up with waisting like another two months of my life figuring out the scientific method and adding fractions?
Don't answer that.
My point is: I'm slowly turning anti-learning and not wanting to wake up every day at 6:45 sharp just to go to feel like I'm waisting eight hours of my life every single freaking day for the next four years when I could be off doing better things with my life.
You know it's funny, I don't usually get this attitude until after Spring Break, high school really brings you down when you feel like you have nothing to look forward too...
I'm insanely BORED, and don't say "well maybe you should talk to someone about it and maybe you can work something out or switch classes"
My options are slim, but do you seriously think I haven't tried that yet?
Sigh...
I honestly and truly have that crying for the sake of crying feeling for like the 30 bajillionth time this week, is it seriously going to be like this for the rest of the year?
Look let's put it this way: I am questioning so many things about my life right now, that's it's becoming ridiculous. I bet you $5 (I'm being hypothetical, I don't even have five bucks to my name) that if I tried to explain this to my parents I would end up even more frustrated and crying and they would be saying "I don't understand what you're saying" over and over to the point where I get even more annoyed, or they'll tell me there's really nothing I can do.
That certainly does not help the subject at hand.
...
ah... you know.... ugh...... hmmm...
Sigh.
I hate this...
I still have this feeling, in my lungs mostly, that screaming or more writing would be most helpful, but I know from experience it's not going to be.
I really should just go to bed.
After all
I have Math tomorrow morning...

Where the hell is my Hogwarts letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment