Sunday, August 15, 2010

20?! How in the HELL did Emma Watson become 20?!?!

 Okay how in the world did Emma Watson become 20?! I mean TWENTY. Really? I remember going to see Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on my...6th birthday, in 2001. Woah I just realized that it was released the day before my birthday :) Cool. But yeah I remember her being so little, and every time I watch some of the first movies I always think how young they look; now all of a sudden she's twenty?! Question Mark times well twenty... this is crazy I don't know why I'm so blown away. I guess it has to do with the fact that earlier I was thinking how her new haircut makes her look so much older, because I was thinking that she was seventeen, eighteen. Instead she's jumped three/two years over my actual estimation. I'm also having trouble realizing that she's only five years older than me... five years. Until I turn twenty?...sheesh I'm losing my mind, time really does fly... and it sucks.
Speaking of time flying, this is my last week of summer, starting tomorrow. I'm losing my mind. One week until high school? Good God, I still have to prepare, I need to go supply shopping and clothes shopping, God knows I WANT to go clothes shopping pretty badly. City shopping isn't going to occur until mid-September my mom thinks though.
"Everyone wears all their summer things the first few weeks anyway" she says. Yeah well be that as it may, I'm sick of wearing my shorts and run-down flip flops just a little bit. I think I'm due for a few shirts, jeans I DEFINITELY need, and shoes... Lord where do I begin to stress the fact that I need shoes. My friend tells me that Vans are at the Famous Footwear for $10, and as for UGGS (Winter Shoe Wise)... I don't know. I'm kind of sick of them, sick of my knock off ones I got at the Target for $20 anyway, those shoes... I am so sick of the pair I have now. The cheap rubber souls wore out a few weeks after I got them, and rocks are now jammed up in the cracks of them, making my boots sound like maracas. Also they give me blisters because they're too big and they make my feet look huge. I don't even know if I want to bother asking for real ones this year. I might as well be begging for Doc Marten's, same price range, quality shoe... the only issue is that I don't know if I can pull them off. I doubt I can; they're like a Pixie Cut for my feet basically (if you read that one post earlier, about Emma Watson's hair, then you'd understand.)
I don't know what I'll shoe wise in the winter. It snows here like no tomorrow, four feet in one night kind of thing. It's pretty great for a while, but come March you get so sick of having to walk to school in snow pants, and freezing your a$$ off in the car. It really gets old, I'm only in it for the skiing, if it wasn't for skiing I would ship myself to Australlia or some place else where I wouldn't have to put up with it.
Oye... I think I might have to ask that on Polyvore: "I live in a place where the snow stays until April and about five feet high. I'm sick of UGGS and don't know if I can pull off Doc Marten's. What am I suppose to wear in the winter, shoe wise?"... Yeah that sounds about right.
Well real quick here, on top of summer coming to an en,d I'm going to have to wake up tomorrow at...lets call it 6:30 in the morning to go to softball practice at 7:30 until 9, and then in the same day 6pm to 8pm. Everyday. All week. Then when school starts it's only in the evenings 6 to 8, every single day until sometime in mid-October. Games are basically on every weekend until that day in October. That is going to take a huge chunk out of my personal time, weekend wise especially. It kind of sucks, but hey I get to play softball!
Well wish me luck, hopefully high school won't eat me alive before I even walk through the main entrance on the 23rd.
So long for now,
-Katie
Oh yeah by the way: with fall and school coming up I want to change the color scheme of my blog. I don't know about the classic reds, oranges, golds, and browns but something Autumnal is certainly in order yeah?... oh my God I should get the Hogwarts/Gryffindor emblem for the background! Call me a nerd if you want I Harry Potter is the sh*t as I've said before. I'll leave you to your light reading and thoughts. So long.

No comments:

Post a Comment