Monday, August 16, 2010

Ugh. Yes that's my title.

Well my friends my day seems to a have been extended by the fact I had softball practice at 7:30 in the morning and have it again today at 6. I got to my dad's at 9 I'm guessing and attempted to make a set on Polyvore and write some but I was/am exhausted and gave up in like 40 minutes I bet. Then I turned Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince on yet amazingly I fell asleep during it. I thought I'd missed out on most of the movie but it turns out I was only asleep for twenty minutes. Now I'm craving a slice of pizza and wondering about the September issue VOGUE thanks to Haley's video post. I'm also begging my mind to suddenly realize that I'm actually a witch and should be attending Hogwarts instead of my high school. Oh my God school starts in a week. AH! Okay sorry...
"Sorry Horace, emergency Choir practice I'm afraid." -Prof. Flitwick, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I would definitely use an excuse like that. :)
Ugh, I have a splitting headache and I'm so tired/hungry; sorry to be whining about my issues to you.
I also want a butter-beer. Damn. It sucks when you can't get what you want right away, or ever in some cases that only my mind can scheme.
I'm off to raid the freezer in hope of finding a pizza.
Bye.
-Katie
Real quick: my FAVORITE Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince quote!
Ron: What do you suppose Dean sees in Ginny?
Harry:I don't know. She's smart, funny... Attractive.
Ron: attractive?
Harry: yeah she's got nice...skin.
Ron: skin. You saying Dean's dating my sister because of her skin?
Harry: what no I'm just saying that it could be a contributing factor.
Ron: (pops his lips)... Hermione's got nice skin... As, as skin goes I mean...
Harry: I've never really thought about it, but I suppose yeah. Very nice.
(awkward pause)
Harry: I think I'll be going to sleep now.
Ron: yeah...right. Yeah.
Harry and Ron from Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince.

So. Funny. Okay now I'm off to eat. So long.
(by the way, I wrote this on my sister's iPad. She caught me though and she gets really mad when I use it but I fixed it. Anyway bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment