Wednesday, August 18, 2010

At last, no longer will I have to suffer!!

Alright so as you all know I have been in a desperate need of a shopping trip for school clothes. Today's the day! I'm so excited, and I'm bringing quite a sum of money so that's pretty awesome compared to the fact that I usually only bring like $20 wit me which is quite tragic. I'm going to keep it limited though, store wise. I'm starting at the JCPenney in hope of finding some promising Olsenboye items. I'm going to give Target a shot too although it's very rare for me to find something I like there that's under $15 lately. I might try to Family Dollar too, beauty product wise and some faded jeans to turn into boyfriend shorts :) Alright I just took a quick break to write my bestie in New Hampshire an email, sorry. So yeah I'll post pics of what I get when I can alright?
Better go, my mom wants to leave ASAP!
So long my friends!!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment