Sunday, August 15, 2010

Emma Watson's New, Unusual, Adorable "Do" (yes I said "Do". I'm worried too...sh*t now I'm rhyming. GAH) Plus: Ferris Bueller

As I'm sure you've noticed, Emma Watson (a.k.a, another one of my favorite actresses) has cut her hair into a most adorable pixie cut style. I'm a little surprised; I mean after 10 years of doing the Harry Potter Movies (oh God 10 years, where has the time gone?) I'm so used to her long curly hair, so it was a bit of a shocker to hear from my younger sister that she's chopped it as soon as she finished filming the seventh movie. I can't believe it; I mean it looks absolutely adorable on her, I'm just getting used to how cute it is. She's even said so herself that she's been wanting to try this for a long time now. I'm happy for her :) She seems to really enjoy her new look.




"Oh my God, it was the most liberating thing! The stylist just grabbed the back of my hair and took a whole ponytail of hair out. It felt amazing. I love it. I missed all that experimentation that most teenagers go through, I've wanted to do this since I was about 16, so as soon as I had the chance I was like, 'Right. This is it.'" -Emma Watson
"I've wanted to do this for years and years; it's the most liberating thing ever." -Emma Watson (http://emma-watson.net/)
"I missed all that experimentation that most teenagers go through"... I wonder if I've hit that phase yet... maybe a little bit but not to the point where I'm cutting all of my hair off, I doubt I'd look cute with a pixie cut. The only two people who I think look cute with this haircut are 1. Emma Watson and 2. Mia Wasikowska. I mean look at her in this one photo from Teen Vogue in March... I think. I'm pretty sure.
But it's so cute. I personally like Emma's red highlights better than Mia's blond hair (it's cute though don't get me wrong).

I just kind of noticed that both Mia and Emma cut their hair really short after filming movies that required them having really short hair... I also just noticed that Natalie Portman did the same thing kind of in V for Vendetta. She had to play a bald character, and instead of using a bald cap she shaved her head, and was proud to be bald for a while I guess. Then her hair grew out into a pixie cut and that's that.






Well coming out of my sudden wonderment about pixie haircuts, I'm watching Ferris Bueller's Day Off. Such. A. Funny. Movie! I cannot even  begin to describe how revolutionary hilarious it is. My personal favorite parts are 1. Where Cameron prank calls Rooney, acting like Sloane's dad and 2. Where Jeanie kicks Rooney cause he's in her house, and the way she reacts/runs up the stairs.

I cannot believe what he did to that Ferrari though... that heartless, careless dumb...yeah.
But God I love this movie :) I might even make a SAVE FERRIS shirt if I get the chance. I was going to try to find a video of Jeanie kicking Rooney but it doesn't seem like a possibility. Well the movie is almost over and there's not much else for me to talk about...wait just kidding I went to a party last night but I won't talk about that hear, I don't even know if I will post about it at all. I'm kind of tired because of it and I have two-a-days starting tomorrow (I have softball practice two times a day all week... that reminds me, I need to figure out when my first game is, I need to get my stuff together period.) Well enough of my talking. Byeeeeeeeeeee


















(was trying to add this on here but it fails so)

3:15/4:12
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment