Tuesday, August 17, 2010

If I had M&M's I wouldn't feel as guilty.

Well crap. It's a beautiful day outside, I'm sitting inside making sets on Polyvore, and listening to music viz YouTube. I've been here for... Oh God... okay I'm not going to tell you because it's going to sound so pathetic, I would basically be setting myself up for sounding like a lazy, Internet obsessed teen who is throwing her last days of summer away... wait what. Oh my GOD this is sad, Summer is going to end in 5 days. FIVE. FLIPPING. DAYS! Waahhhhhhh :( Oh this really sucks. But at least it was a great summer.
I honestly don't know where to go from here... just kidding I know for a fact that after this I'm going to the 711 to get some M&M's. I mean I've already been outside today for softball at 7:30-9, and I'll be going back at 6, but still it's a gorgeous day and I turned down going to the reservoir with my mom and my sister, so now I kind of feel bad but... yeah anyway. Today I was expecting to hang out with my friend Naomi cause she just got back from camp but her two-a-day practice times are different than mine so we're not going to be hanging out all week. I think tomorrow I'm going to Glenwood for school shopping. But today I'm choosing to go out into public looking...not like crap, but certainly not good, to go get M&M's and then ride my bike to my mom's to read for a while and then it's off to softball, then home for dinner... Gosh when I re-read this it really does sound like I'm throwing the rest of my summer away. Ugh. I feel bad now, so I'm going to go.
So long friends.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment