Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dakota Fanning is Cherie Currie painting a Bowie Bolt on her face (LOVE THIS PICTURE!)

Okay sorry that it's pixelated and all but I just love this picture of Dakota Fanning. It's from The Runaways, and Fanning is playing the lead singer Cherie Currie, and in this picture she's painting a bowie lightning bolt on her face for her school talent show, which happens to be a great single. I wish there was a still of her where it shows her back and so it's basically just her outline and she's on stage and she's flipping off the audience. God it is just such a great picture :)
So I snagged this off one of my Polyvore contacts profile's who snagged it off a blog about K-Stew and uh... yeah, so there you have it.
Going to take some pictures of pictures from VOGUE that I absolutely love and explain a few things here and there.
Although what do I know, I'm like hardly even a fashionista. I'm hardly fashionable and don't know much about the world I wish I belonged in. But hey at least I'm interested in it right? Well.... That's that.
Will post in like 15... 20 tops. Peace.
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment