Friday, August 13, 2010

Lacking Inspiration, 'cause I'm brain dead























Ignore the fact that it curses but let's just lay down the basic known fact here: I do not have any inspiration for the novel I'm trying to write and it SUCKS. I hate this feeling; it's like trying to bash your head up against a wall. I think I'm just going to have to rant to my journal about work, and other stuff besides Bohemian stuff that's WAY beyond my maturity level (don't ask). Keeping calm...
Oh yeah I finished my last music camp of the summer today! YAYYYY!!!!!! Tomorrow is our last performance at the local fair, and I'm pretty excited to go ride the fairest wheel :)
Not looking forward to 2-a-day softball practices though. 7:30 to 9 in the morning and 6 to 8 at night. By the time school starts I'm going to be sick of softball...
Oh aaaaaannnnndddddd I got my schedule!! Excitement :) I'm in English II (Sophomore English) and Chamber Choir, and Art... and Spanish? I know I signed up but I didn't think I'd actually be placed in that class. Oh well. I'd rather wait to do P.E and Computers, I have no idea how I'm going to do all of that but that's going to have to wait until next year, yeah?
Well I'm going to give a crack at writing before I rant to my journal. Unless of course I get addicted to something random on Blogger/Polyvore. That would not be a first. Alright well night (hopefully)
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment