Monday, August 23, 2010

Alright I liked High School until I realized that it requires I go to bed before 11:30. That's seriously cutting into my Blogging Time...

Okay well as you can see, the whole "going to bed before 11:30" has failed by five minutes now so I think you can tell that I honestly don't care how late I'm up or not.
Honestly I'm fine. Waking up at 6:45 is not an issue, for now. I was waking up at 6:30 all least week while going to bed at like 1. Does anyone else find it odd that I can run on energy made up of only 5 and a half hours of sleep?
I've got to say: for a 14 year old who is usually very grumpy due to lack of sleep I'm surprised of my non-grumpiness (that sounds so grandma-ish). Okay well except for this time last Wednesday? when I got to sleep in until 11 and I was all pissy and lazy to my mom but other than that...
Alright so I've told you about my "good interesting" first day of high school. I don't know how many times I've said this but:
No where to go from here.
Or perhaps I've been saying that on the other blog...?
Oh well.
So see the thing is I was going to go to bed around 10:30 but if you knew me, you would know that
1. That is COMPLETELY impossible for me to do.
2. I have to take a shower after I play a sport (in this case softball) otherwise I will be up for God knows how long feeling all gross and sweaty while lying in my nice clean sheets.
Most of the time I just get fed up with the paranoia and end up taking a shower at like three in the morning and going back to bed. That's not going to be happening much this year though because I'd rather just take a shower before I get into bed.
So anyway, I took probably the world's slowest quick shower and then decided to paint my nails bright pink to match my flannel shirt I'm wearing tomorrow.
Which brings me to reason why I'm up 2 (unless you count Blogger as a reason, then I'm coming up on reason three).
I have no idea what I am going to wear tomorrow pants wise. I was going to wear my attempted boyfriend shorts, except right now they look like Bermuda shorts and let's face it: Bermuda shorts were never in. They never were, they never will be, and they aren't now. Unless of course you're going to a country club.
In this economy, I don't know how likely those chances are but if you're not going to a golf course within the next 30 plus years:
THROW OUT YOUR BERMUDA SHORTS.
Just saying people: I hate my jean ones and soon enough I will be cutting them into a latest trend. If yours have patterns and are made out of like 75% cotton, 20% polyester, 5% spandex or something like that, then don't even bother.
Anyway it looks like jeans, or my short-shorts but lately I have just been so sick of those, and am kind of refusing to wear them now.
School's started, I think it's time to put the bootie shorts away, shall we?
Anyway I'm basically up because I am dying to read the September issue of VOGUE I got at Target on Sunday, and waiting to be inspired.
I'm also trying to figured out how to pay my class fees on time and raise money for my Choir Disney World trip.
Ohhhh money is a cruel thing.
So see the only reason I haven't started reason is a) Blogger and b) once I start reading I won't be able to stop and I'm not exactly sure if I want to be busting my neck and reading a 726 magazine for hours on end, especially when I have school tomorrow.
Drat, see if it was still summer I would not be having this issue. What happened to school starting after labour day huh?
Oh! Also I am writing you from my bedroom from my bed from my, not really mine but dad said I can use it like it was mine, lap top :) success, I have finally gained a piece of technology I can call my own that is not the size of a deck of cards.
Well it's coming up on midnight now, and I'm finally starting to get tired. I guess VOGUE and inspiration will have to wait until after practice tomorrow...
Well peace,
-Katie
P.S Have you noticed by new logo/background??? I'm quite proud :)

No comments:

Post a Comment