Friday, July 09, 2010

Breakfast at Tiffany's

AH! Okay I just watched this movie for the third time this morning and I love it! (Obviously, it seems like everyone I know absolutley adores it) but I love Audrey Hepburn now. Her acting is just so incredible it's crazy, especially her accent and the way she talks, I think it's wonderful. Of course now I'm planning a Breakfast at Tiffany's themed party, only it involves more of a Tiffany's setting than the movie did (did anyone else notice that? That she didn't have breakfast at Tiffany's and there's really only one scene with the actual store?? Still love the movie of course, all but a mere observation). I'm actually considering making my own LBD though, the only problem is that I don't know how to sew but I can fix that easily. Also thinking of asking my two friends to help me make little blue boxes and I have some pretty genuine ideas going through my mind right about now. I knew this was going to happpen just knew it; I'm excited though, hopefully this will all run smooth.
-Katie
"If I could find a place that felt like Tiffany's I'd buy some furniture and give that cat a name." -Holly Golightly

No comments:

Post a Comment