Friday, July 16, 2010

Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress: Comedy :)

Hahaha so my sister and I are watching iCarly and as it goes to commercial it shows Jennette McCurdy and Nathan Kress riding in a Convertible and I guess some dared Jennette to call her mom and tell her that she got a tattoo. Listen to what Jennette says:
Jennette: Hi Momma, guess what? I got a tattoo
Mom: A tattoo?!
Jennette: Yeah it's a man eating a worm.
Mom: What?
Jennette: The worm turned out a little more frightening than I had anticipated though.
Nathan: It looks awesome!
Mom: How could you get a tattoo?
Jennette: Mom I'm kidding.
Mom:...You little stinker.

Lmao I love Jennette McCurdy, she's hilarious.
Well that's all I wanted to share, got to go get ready for my day up at the river :)
-Katie

1 comment:

  1. ..haha.. that's really humorous... cheers!!!:)

    ..nice stop...

    ReplyDelete