Sunday, July 18, 2010

Summer Nights at the Park Dancing like Lunatics

Well tonight after getting back from Hair we ate ravioli and watched Leverage. I even thought to myself "oh goodie this is how I'm going to spend the rest of my evening."
Then I realize that Slightly White, a band my sister likes is playing down at the park after the show so we rush on our scooters there with two hours left in the show. It was a total blast; we got there right after they performed I want you (She's So Heavy) by the Beatles (a.k.a one of my three favorite bands of all time). I saw my friends there and we were screaming the lyrics and jumping up and down and dancing like a bunch of crazy people. But then again, so was everyone else so it was okay :)
It was a really great summer night. Jeans and a tank top jumping up and down with your besties while screaming and laughing and nothing in the world could take this moment away from you. I hope they have another concert soon because that was just... wow. I loved it.
Of course now I should be taking a shower and going to sleep due to the fact that I have to wake up at 6:30am tomorrow so I can help at this music camp. Then I have my first tournament game for softball. GASP. So the war begins.
Now I'm listening to Droplets by Colbie Caillat featuring Jason Reeves, and procrastinating from my shower by going on Blogger, Polyvore, Facebook etc. etc.
Alright I seriously have to go, I'm pushing my luck. Peace and Love!
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment