Sunday, July 11, 2010

Seven 11 9:55

Don't really know what I'm doing today. I woke up almost two hours ago and so far I've gone on Polyvore and Facebook. That's it. Might go watch Percy Jackson (yes Percy Jackson is actually a good movie) before the timer on it runs out (but that's another two hours of wasted time, I think the movie might be saved for later, or when I'm absolutley bored...) or go to the farmer's market downtown. Then perhaps a free Slurpee. That would be most enjoyable. Ahhhhhh to be quite honest, my summer is just so uneventful it's tearjerking. Really. I have absolutley no idea as to what I'm going to do until I leave for Seattle.
THIS IS MADDENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay sorry had to say that.
Honestly.
I'm bored.
I think you can tell.
*sigh*
"It feels like all we do is wait" says Haley.
Yeah I get the feeling...
-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment