Monday, July 05, 2010

Thinking at 1:16

Just relaized that it's 1:16 and I am still in my pajamas watching lame Disney Channel shows. Unacceptable. Something must be done. Two thinking about my writing options and ideas; so far that's looking pretty far down the road due to the fact that I can barely even think clearly. Waking up at 11 o'clock is not the best idea, even if it is summer.
Quote: "If everythings wet, is anything really wet? Like when your underwater, you're not really wet." -Max from Wizards of Waverly Place. That really makes you wonder, no? No? Yeah didn't think so. Back on to the more important things here:
Seriously due for a shopping trip that doesn't involve me only getting one shirt. Some LipStain and a thing of LipSmackers would be pretty handy too (thank you Haley). Still haven't eaten, the Internet is addicting after all. Nachos perhaps? I'm rambling now aren't I?
*****
Sorry Nacho Break. Okay so right now I'm basically thinking about my to-do/bunch of random stuff list.
-Photoshoot possibly (most likely) when the light is right and when I'm at my mom's house.
-I need to learn how to sew
-Harajuku Lover's Bag. Odds are that I should just make a knock off one myself. If only I knew how to sew!
-Promised Kennedy I would share some of my writing with her via Facebook. Need to work on that
-Sample Writing for the Local News still
-Nachos+Joly Ranchers+Wavy Lays... does that sound healthy to you? That whole thing of blueberries I ate earlier has probably been weighed out by the fattie foods.
-Yellow Vans and a Cruiser Bike, my summer dream
-25 days until Seattle!!
Alright will post more (lists, poems, entries, stories, photos, what have you) soon.
Katie
-

No comments:

Post a Comment